Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy

2 posters

Go down

Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy Empty Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am

Justin I can't believe you didn't post this!... Anyway, cross your fingers the boys can make a come back in the US with this!
(Are Brad's faces getting even funnier?)
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy Empty Re: Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 am

Love this song and the video!! I want a US comeback so bad. I know you can relate. I want to start hearing this on the radio...now.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy Empty Re: Emerson Drive - She's My Kind of Crazy

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:26 am

countryrocks wrote:Love this song and the video!! I want a US comeback so bad. I know you can relate. I want to start hearing this on the radio...now.

I wanna start hearing it on the radio like YESTERDAY! They're my boys.. I will support them until the very end haha. They are BY FAR my all time favorite country act to ever grace country music. There is not a single doubt about that. They have something so special about them and their music sounds so different from what you hear on country radio, it always has and that's why I love them so much. I wish the rest of the US saw them the way we do.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:38 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:Love this song and the video!! I want a US comeback so bad. I know you can relate. I want to start hearing this on the radio...now.

I wanna start hearing it on the radio like YESTERDAY! They're my boys.. I will support them until the very end haha. They are BY FAR my all time favorite country act to ever grace country music. There is not a single doubt about that. They have something so special about them and their music sounds so different from what you hear on country radio, it always has and that's why I love them so much. I wish the rest of the US saw them the way we do.

Well, what you said is exactly why we love them and it's exactly why they aren't popular. They're an extremely talented BAND. The talent is just overwhelming. Of course, that means nothing to the music industry anymore. Hasn't for YEARS.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 pm

^Every single member is talented beyond comprehension. And to find a band that syncs that talent as well as they do is so rare. For some reason when I said that all I thought was "Mike can play a box for lands sake!" hahahaha. I love the box. But yes, the early 2000's saw a decrease in talent and after around 2003 it all went downhill. I really thought they'd make it after "Moments". "You Still Own Me" was a massive career mistake.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

They're great on recording too, but live they take it to another whole level. Like you said, each member is an excellent musician and Brad is an excellent vocalist. He still is, I know what you're saying about his voice changing and you can tell he hasn't taken care of it like Darren has taken care of his, but he's still got it. I just wish they were a little more full-time when it comes to music, ya know?
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:07 pm

countryrocks wrote:They're great on recording too, but live they take it to another whole level. Like you said, each member is an excellent musician and Brad is an excellent vocalist. He still is, I know what you're saying about his voice changing and you can tell he hasn't taken care of it like Darren has taken care of his, but he's still got it. I just wish they were a little more full-time when it comes to music, ya know?

Oh he's still got it for sure, and I'll always love that voice of his... we can't ALL be Darren's :p They've turned it into a part-time job I think, which let's be serious, they have families and that's going to come first, I understand that and don't blame them for that in any way. However, they've taken on other projects instead of focusing on the band.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:They're great on recording too, but live they take it to another whole level. Like you said, each member is an excellent musician and Brad is an excellent vocalist. He still is, I know what you're saying about his voice changing and you can tell he hasn't taken care of it like Darren has taken care of his, but he's still got it. I just wish they were a little more full-time when it comes to music, ya know?

Oh he's still got it for sure, and I'll always love that voice of his... we can't ALL be Darren's :p They've turned it into a part-time job I think, which let's be serious, they have families and that's going to come first, I understand that and don't blame them for that in any way. However, they've taken on other projects instead of focusing on the band.

Totally understand the families part and the part about needing to make money, so that could be why they started taking those side projects? Not sure, but they have a lot more on their plate now than E-Drive.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 pm

2007 was their golden year and I cherish being a fan of theirs during that time so we could bask in all the glory with them....but I think their run is done. Now we just have to hope that they continue to put out something so we don't die.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:2007 was their golden year and I cherish being a fan of theirs during that time so we could bask in all the glory with them....but I think their run is done. Now we just have to hope that they continue to put out something so we don't die.

Laughing This is the truth.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down