Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

2 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Vote_lcap0%Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Vote_lcap0%Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Empty Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  countryrocks Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm not a Lee Brice fan, but I don't mind this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCSMCgqlc-0
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck Empty Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.

I agree on all counts! Lee Brice bores me to tears, Rodney Atkins can barely sing... Randy Houser has a couple decent songs, but his latest How Country Feels is really noisy and just overall yucky. And his harsh voice doesn't help
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.

I agree on all counts! Lee Brice bores me to tears, Rodney Atkins can barely sing... Randy Houser has a couple decent songs, but his latest How Country Feels is really noisy and just overall yucky. And his harsh voice doesn't help

Harsh! That's the word I was thinking of... they have very scratchy and harsh voices and it's unbearable to listen to for the most part! I love a male vocalist with a smooth voice (*cough* BRAD MATES)
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:

Harsh! That's the word I was thinking of... they have very scratchy and harsh voices and it's unbearable to listen to for the most part! I love a male vocalist with a smooth voice (*cough* BRAD MATES)

I have my exceptions, but overall I 100% agree with you. haha.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down