Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Goodrem

2 posters

Go down

Delta Goodrem  Empty Delta Goodrem

Post  ChicaCherryCola Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 am

I'm a massive Delta fan, so if you've heard of her I wanna know! If not, seriously, give her a chance. This girl is one of the most talented human beings in the music business right now. She is huge in Australia, but the U.S. gives her little attention. Her Innocent Eyes album is one of the greatest pieces of work I own and I recommend it to anyone who wants to hear real music.
Delta Goodrem  InnocentEyes
This girl has it, the US just doesn't seem to see that. I guess maybe it's because she's actually modest and lets her music speak instead of her body. Our standards are so off.

I heard this song back in 2008 on MTV and I completely fell in love with Delta and her music. It's the only song of hers I have heard in the US and it didn't do well by any means, but it made me a fan none the less. The video was also free on iTunes for a week... Smile

One of my favorite songs and videos of hers:
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Delta Goodrem  Empty Re: Delta Goodrem

Post  countryrocks Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Innocent Eyes is breathtaking, so here's a live performance of it. Her voice is extremely impressive- it's powerful, beautiful, and filled with emotion... yet subtle and not overbearing.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

She is so adorable!!! I love MAX session performances so much. You said it right brodude... that's what I love about Delta, she has this extremely beautiful and powerful voice, but it's subtle and she doesn't force it. She lets the emotion take over.

Ohh, here's a song from her latest, Child Of The Universe album:
"Sitting On Top Of The World"

I LOVE this song so much. It's just so much fun. It's not one of her strongest songs and Innocent Eyes will always be my favorite, but I adore this song and I want this album so bad.

One more from her newest album that I love:
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 pm

If it was given a chance, I could hear Dancing with a Broken Heart being played in the US...and I don't mean that as an insult to the song.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:07 pm

countryrocks wrote:If it was given a chance, I could hear Dancing with a Broken Heart being played in the US...and I don't mean that as an insult to the song.

I could too! It would be such a breath of fresh air for US airwaves. The song is really dance/pop sounding but her voice is in no way autotuned... I adore it.

P.S. Where your video was placed (The live version of Innocent Eyes) bothers me....so....much.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum