Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man

2 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_lcap50%Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_lcap0%Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_lcap0%Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_lcap50%Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Empty Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 am

Love this song and Kristen Kelly. Great voice and this sounds like country from the early 2000s. Good stuff. Need more songs like this in the mainstream.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man Empty Re: Kristen Kelly- Ex Old Man

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 pm

countryrocks wrote:Love this song and Kristen Kelly. Great voice and this sounds like country from the early 2000s. Good stuff. Need more songs like this in the mainstream.

Her voice is good, she tries too hard, this song's content and lyrics are AWFUL and I do NOT wish this was mainstream. We DO NOT need it haha, sorry but I was so highly annoyed by this song. It's terrible and sounds so amateur. This is what I dislike about country music, songs like THIS. "my man cheated on me wif meh best frrrrnd imma get me revenge" oh booohoo no one cares.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:Love this song and Kristen Kelly. Great voice and this sounds like country from the early 2000s. Good stuff. Need more songs like this in the mainstream.

Her voice is good, she tries too hard, this song's content and lyrics are AWFUL and I do NOT wish this was mainstream. We DO NOT need it haha, sorry but I was so highly annoyed by this song. It's terrible and sounds so amateur. This is what I dislike about country music, songs like THIS. "my man cheated on me wif meh best frrrrnd imma get me revenge" oh booohoo no one cares.

Really? That surprised me! I have been meaning to play you this one for a while becasue I thought you'd like it... in her defense she has legit lived through this song. Her best friend did it to her. I just love her voice and how the song sounds. Something that will make you happy: this song really wasn't a mainstream success at all. It peaked at #28. It was too country sounding I guess. To me, this song is like early 2000s country. It almost sounds outdated now, but it still sounds good to my ears. Laughing
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Really? That surprised me! I have been meaning to play you this one for a while becasue I thought you'd like it... in her defense she has legit lived through this song. Her best friend did it to her. I just love her voice and how the song sounds. Something that will make you happy: this song really wasn't a mainstream success at all. It peaked at #28. It was too country sounding I guess. To me, this song is like early 2000s country. It almost sounds outdated now, but it still sounds good to my ears. Laughing

I was having a moment haha, sorry! I still don't like it though haha. I guess the lyrics were just too much for me and pushed me over the edge haha. You know when something REALLy bugs you about music and the moment you hear it again you just go off!? Just happened to me with this song. I'm getting sick of the cheating bit in music.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum