Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)

2 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_lcap100%Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_lcap0%Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_lcap0%Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Empty Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 am

I love the song and for the most part the lyrics are 100% true. It's well written and inspirational. I'm going to check the album out. I like Gary Allan. I know some people can't stand his voice, but I actually love it.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Empty Re: Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm

^I completely agree with everything you just said about this song. I really enjoy it. i've always been a fan of his music Wink
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) Empty Re: Gary Allan- Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:^I completely agree with everything you just said about this song. I really enjoy it. i've always been a fan of his music Wink

One of the country stations here played this song from his new album. I love it!!
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum