Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

So I gotta throw this out there... Anyone a fan of Darren Hayes? (former lead singer of the Aussie pop group Savage Garden, hugely popular in the late 90's...haha a little bio)... he's been solo since 2001 and I adore him to pieces so I thought I'd try Smile OR is anyone a fan of Savage Garden! I'm going to try that too Smile

countryrocks you SOOO saw this coming.
(p.s....I'm posting a video because I'm sure most of the world has no idea who I'm talking about..Justin feel free to argue my choice of example video of D. Haha.)

People are either going to think he's lost his mind ...or appreciate his artistic abilities ...either way, the song is amazing.


On a lighter (and completely satirical lol! ) note!


And..... got Savage Garden? cherry The song that inspired my username!


Last edited by ChicaCherryCola on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 24
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  countryrocks on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:So I gotta throw this out there... Anyone a fan of Darren Hayes? (former lead singer of the Aussie pop group Savage Garden, hugely popular in the late 90's...haha a little bio)... he's been solo since 2001 and I adore him to pieces so I thought I'd try Smile

countryrocks you SOOO saw this coming.

*Raises hand* Me, I am!! But you already knew that...and yes I did see this coming. I actually thought of you when I created this non-country zone. Razz

countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:So I gotta throw this out there... Anyone a fan of Darren Hayes? (former lead singer of the Aussie pop group Savage Garden, hugely popular in the late 90's...haha a little bio)... he's been solo since 2001 and I adore him to pieces so I thought I'd try Smile

countryrocks you SOOO saw this coming.

*Raises hand* Me, I am!! But you already knew that...and yes I did see this coming. I actually thought of you when I created this non-country zone. Razz

you're like, gotta create an area for Brit to rant about Darren.. you know me so well. Gotta be vocal about the boy, he deserves it.

ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 24
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  countryrocks on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 am

Few things:

Avatar = awesome

Good song/video choices! Yeah, the video for Stupid Mistake is slightly scary at times, but it's very artistic and matches the song sooo well. You know my feelings about the video for I Want You haha, but yeah you need to post the song that explains your username for sure. The song wasn't that familiar to me, EXCEPT for the chica cherry cola line. So I must have heard it in the 90s if that stuck out to me!

countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am

countryrocks wrote:Few things:

Avatar = awesome

Good song/video choices! Yeah, the video for Stupid Mistake is slightly scary at times, but it's very artistic and matches the song sooo well. You know my feelings about the video for I Want You haha, but yeah you need to post the song that explains your username for sure. The song wasn't that familiar to me, EXCEPT for the chica cherry cola line. So I must have heard it in the 90s if that stuck out to me!

HAHA I know! I freaking love my avatar! I was looking through pics and I'm like "OH.HEY." and it has an orange background. I was pleased.

I figured you'd approve... Insatiable was NOT an option, sorry. It's freaky as crap Justin, but I love it. You know MY feelings about the video for I Want You.. I feel like if you had been exposed to Darren in the 90's you'd accept the long hair Smile probably not but I'm gonna stick with that.

You swore you hadn't heard it haha I was like WHAT!? HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THIS SONG!?....

ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 24
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 am

COME ON PEOPLE! This has 58 78 81 90 views, SOMEONE say SOMETHING! haha.

ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 24
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  loyalheart on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

So, I just got done watching the video for "Pop!ular" and what kind of epicness? :O I looooove it. I really love the song now too.

Still loving Tension and the Spark. I listened to almost all of it today. I'm pretty addicted to it. His voice melts my soul. Sad

loyalheart

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 pm

loyalheart wrote:So, I just got done watching the video for "Pop!ular" and what kind of epicness? :O I looooove it. I really love the song now too.

Still loving Tension and the Spark. I listened to almost all of it today. I'm pretty addicted to it. His voice melts my soul. Sad

The video takes it to a whole new level doesn't it? When he takes a bite out of that girl's sandwich...Priceless. That song grew on me something fierce.

That's why he is my favorite...that voice. He has covered so many songs that I hate, and made them into masterpieces simply because of that voice of his.

Tension is seriously art... I could rave about it for years. This Delicate Thing We've Made owns my entire soul (Tension is a CLOSE CLOSE CLOOOOSE second though)

ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 24
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Hayes/Savage Garden anyone? :D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum