Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs

4 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_lcap67%Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_lcap0%Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_lcap0%Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_lcap33%Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Empty Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs

Post  countryrocks Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:10 pm

countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Empty Re: Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs

Post  Trufan Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm

It's Carrie. Of course I love it.
Trufan
Trufan

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs  Empty Re: Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs

Post  countrymomma Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 am

not a fan of it.

I like her softer songs.

countrymomma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 am

If this wasn't Carrie I might like it better. I'm a little bored by it. For some reason I ALWAYS hear her vocals as off with the melody of the song. They don't match up, like she is trying WAY too hard to belt out the song and show off. Her voice is just unbearable to me and it sucks because I think I'd like her songs if I could handle her voice. Like Justin, how you feel about Taylor's voice...that's me with Carrie.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum