Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide

5 posters

Go down

Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide Empty Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide

Post  countryrocks Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:42 pm

This just happened today, so I'm sure the story will be developing. But as of now, it has been confirmed that Mindy McCready is dead and they're saying it was a suicide.
http://myfox8.com/2013/02/17/mindy-mccready-dead-of-apparent-suicide-according-to-report/
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide Empty Re: Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Sad...very sad....but I think that was inevitable.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide Empty Re: Mindy McCready dead: apparent suicide

Post  Miranda_3 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 pm

It's a shame because Mindy McCready was actually very talented. But she was troubled from childhood and it seemed she never could get past all the things that had befallen her to move forward.

Miranda_3

Back to top Go down

Post  threadsense Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 am

Not a bit surprised, but I am horrified for her sons.
threadsense
threadsense

Back to top Go down

Post  countrymomma Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 pm

I read that she shot her dog dead and then turned the gun on herself.

I'm not surprised, she had a lot of issues, I'm sad for her sons.

countrymomma

Back to top Go down

Post  threadsense Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

There was some discussion about the shooting of the dog. Apparently, according to the experts, the murder-suicide happens because the suicidal person doesn't want the others to suffer after he/she is gone. Better the dog than her sons, which could easily have happened if they were still in her custody. How frightening!
threadsense
threadsense

Back to top Go down

Post  countrymomma Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 pm

So glad her sons were already taken out of her care. Hopefully they're still together and are taken care. Of by loving people.

countrymomma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down