[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Love & Theft- Runnin' Out of Air

Post  countryrocks on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 pm

REALLY love this song and video. I hear it on the radio every once in a while, but it's a really underrated song. I wish this could be as big as Angel Eyes was.

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Love & Theft- Runnin' Out of Air

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

I only ever hear this on The Truck (103.9)...which is my favorite country station and has been for YEARS because they play super obscure songs by not so huge acts. They highly promoted Emerson Drive over the years, especially when Moments came out. Froggy/Bob didn't start playing it until it was in the top 10 (I'm serious) and The Truck played it DAILY LONG before it reached the top 20 even.
ANYWAY: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song so much. I really like this band in general and I wish they were more popular. I agree, I love the video also. It fits the song really well and isn't over the top like so many other country videos are these days.
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:45 pm

I've heard this on Bob quite a few times, actually. I hear it on The Truck too. Froggy would never play something that isn't hugely popular and mainstream. Rolling Eyes
This is my favorite song by them. I like them in general, they have good music and cool harmonies. Their albums are good, but not great. I haven't bought any of them yet.

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 pm

countryrocks wrote:I've heard this on Bob quite a few times, actually. I hear it on The Truck too. Froggy would never play something that isn't hugely popular and mainstream. Rolling Eyes
This is my favorite song by them. I like them in general, they have good music and cool harmonies. Their albums are good, but not great. I haven't bought any of them yet.

I have yet to buy any of their albums but I think I actually have all of their singles. I've loved them all so far.
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top