Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like it?

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 1

Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  countryrocks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 am

Really love this song!! Love the video too. He's coming here next month and I REALLY want to go.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm bored by it and his voice. It's a little catchy, but I would never buy it nor would I stay on the station if it were to come on.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  countryrocks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:I'm bored by it and his voice. It's a little catchy, but I would never buy it nor would I stay on the station if it were to come on.

I called it. Laughing
I haven't played this one for you because I know you're not much of a fan of his.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:I'm bored by it and his voice. It's a little catchy, but I would never buy it nor would I stay on the station if it were to come on.

I called it. Laughing
I haven't played this one for you because I know you're not much of a fan of his.

I love how my "opinions" are for the most part negative in this section... I really am disappointed in today's country. CLEARLY.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  countryrocks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:I'm bored by it and his voice. It's a little catchy, but I would never buy it nor would I stay on the station if it were to come on.

I called it. Laughing
I haven't played this one for you because I know you're not much of a fan of his.

I love how my "opinions" are for the most part negative in this section... I really am disappointed in today's country. CLEARLY.

I'm selective in what I like and what I buy in today's country, but I find a lot more of it that I actually like than you do Laughing

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Haha! I know I have issues with pretty much all of today's music!
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Easton Corbin- Lovin' You Is Fun

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum