Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Hazel

3 posters

Go down

Sister Hazel Empty Sister Hazel

Post  Miranda_3 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:47 am

Does anyone else like this group?

Miranda_3

Back to top Go down

Sister Hazel Empty Re: Sister Hazel

Post  countryrocks Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 am

Overall, I really like them. I love "All For You", "Champagne High", and "Happy". "Out There" has good lyrics. I'd have to look at a list of their songs/singles to see if I like or know anything else by them. Those were the first 4 songs I thought of.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I give them a thumbs up... They sounded a bit too much like Del Amitri and Counting Crows in the 90's though so I think they got lost in the music scene... I would never buy their music but I did enjoy it.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda_3 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

I had this friend in high school and we went on a field trip to somewhere on a bus, and she bought their Fortress CD with her. I'd never heard of them before, but I liked this CD so well that she gave it to me. Long story short, freshman year of college we got into a huge fight over a boy, and I haven't spoken to her in 11 years. Unfortunately I got mad and threw out the CD, and had wanted another copy of it ever since. So I ordered a new copy from Amazon and it came in the mail yesterday and I've been listening to it. LOL

I had another of their earlier albums, the one that included All For You. I bought it in Atlanta on senior trip, but I never did really like it that much. Fortress is one of my favorite albums ever though. I know they've done other albums since then but I haven't heard anything from them. I wonder if their other music is as good as that one album

Miranda_3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum