Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like it?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 0

Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  countryrocks on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm not a Lee Brice fan, but I don't mind this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCSMCgqlc-0
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  countryrocks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.

I agree on all counts! Lee Brice bores me to tears, Rodney Atkins can barely sing... Randy Houser has a couple decent songs, but his latest How Country Feels is really noisy and just overall yucky. And his harsh voice doesn't help

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.

I agree on all counts! Lee Brice bores me to tears, Rodney Atkins can barely sing... Randy Houser has a couple decent songs, but his latest How Country Feels is really noisy and just overall yucky. And his harsh voice doesn't help

Harsh! That's the word I was thinking of... they have very scratchy and harsh voices and it's unbearable to listen to for the most part! I love a male vocalist with a smooth voice (*cough* BRAD MATES)
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  countryrocks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Remember when I said I prefer male vocalists? My one exception to that rule are male vocalists like this man, Rodney Atkins, Randy Houser... you know the kind. Not a fan. Not a fan in the least bit of this.

I agree on all counts! Lee Brice bores me to tears, Rodney Atkins can barely sing... Randy Houser has a couple decent songs, but his latest How Country Feels is really noisy and just overall yucky. And his harsh voice doesn't help

Harsh! That's the word I was thinking of... they have very scratchy and harsh voices and it's unbearable to listen to for the most part! I love a male vocalist with a smooth voice (*cough* BRAD MATES)

I have my exceptions, but overall I 100% agree with you. haha.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Brice- I Drive Your Truck

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum