Random Thoughts!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 am

There's a thread like this on a board I post on and it's ridiculously fun. Literally post ANYTHING.

(Justin you can't stop me... I have power over you...)


Last edited by ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:48 am

I'm starting this bad boy:

I seriously need to stay the heck away from "nostalgia" music board threads (especially ones that include the words Savage and Garden)... 34 posts later. Dear God I need help.




Last edited by ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  threadsense on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:I'm starting this bad boy:

I seriously need to stay the heck away from "nostalgia" music board threads (especially ones that include the words Savage and Garden)... 34 posts later. Dear God I need help.



Back slowly away from the keyboard......
avatar
threadsense

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Trufan on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Anything? Hmmmmm, should be fun. I'm getting ready to go to work now, but I will be back.
avatar
Trufan

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

threadsense wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:I'm starting this bad boy:

I seriously need to stay the heck away from "nostalgia" music board threads (especially ones that include the words Savage and Garden)... 34 posts later. Dear God I need help.



Back slowly away from the keyboard......

BAHA! That made me lol!
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  countryrocks on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:There's a thread like this on a board I post on and it's ridiculously fun. Literally post ANYTHING.

(Justin you can't stop me... I have power over you...)

I wouldn't even think of stopping you! That wouldn't bode well for me!

....And pig pig
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 pm

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:There's a thread like this on a board I post on and it's ridiculously fun. Literally post ANYTHING.

(Justin you can't stop me... I have power over you...)

I wouldn't even think of stopping you! That wouldn't bode well for me!

....And pig pig

Exactly! You'd have a bad time... glad we're on the same page.... hehe pig...kills me every time.
....And...Me bounce
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Trufan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 am


'Three Cornish Kick Rule'

An English lawyer went duck hunting in Turo . He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing. The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer Peter replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial lawyers in England and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in Cornwall . We settle small disagreements like this with the 'Three Kick Rule.'

The lawyer asked, "What is the 'Three Kick Rule'?"

The Farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, I get to go first. I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."

The lawyer quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees!

His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth. The lawyer was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end, sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.

Summoning every bit of his will and remaining strength the lawyer very slowly managed to get to his feet. Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old fart. Now it's my turn."


The old farmer smiled and said, "Nah, I give up. You can have the duck."
avatar
Trufan

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Having your iPod on shuffle, then listening to a specific song on repeat and having the ultimate nostalgic moment....Then watching the video and feeling like an 8 year old watching MTV again, just waiting for this video to come on rabbit
Sharing is caring:
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Miranda_3 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm

I am going to completely take over the general topics section and post a whole bunch of random, music related topics that are very open-ended. Be prepared people.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  countryrocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:00 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.

There's nothing like that feeling! I love how music can take you to a totally different place and time. Just one of the many things that makes music the best thing in the world Cool

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.

There's nothing like that feeling! I love how music can take you to a totally different place and time. Just one of the many things that makes music the best thing in the world Cool

*Likes*... I just made my own like button. It's called typing.
P.S. ... You LOVE my signature now that it works... you're so glad you fixed that so you can appreciate all that is that clip from Pop!ular
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Miranda_3 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.
Sometimes I listen to songs that were popular when I was in high school and I enjoy it for awhile

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 am

Miranda_3 wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.
Sometimes I listen to songs that were popular when I was in high school and I enjoy it for awhile

I do it all the time. Most of the time they're songs from my childhood (90's pop/alternative songs). I must have watched MTV for hours because when I see the videos especially I feel like a kid again.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Miranda_3 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 am

You must be around the same age as me? I'm 28

Well, I never had MTV at my house. MTV was actually BANNED from the cable system here in the 1980s. Like, the city council actually took a vote on it and banned it. I never even saw MTV until I was in college in another town. I don't know if MTV is still banned on the city cable system or not because I have a satellite dish now LOL

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am

Miranda_3 wrote:You must be around the same age as me? I'm 28

Well, I never had MTV at my house. MTV was actually BANNED from the cable system here in the 1980s. Like, the city council actually took a vote on it and banned it. I never even saw MTV until I was in college in another town. I don't know if MTV is still banned on the city cable system or not because I have a satellite dish now LOL

Hehe I'm going to make you look REAL smart for a second... my age is listed under my avatar lol! (unless it's not showing up the I'M going to look REAL cool).

Banned???? I grew up in the 90's.. not much was banned for me. Even as a kid the shows I watched were not appropriate for my age group in ANY way (Daria, Beavis and Butthead).
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Miranda_3 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 am

I didn't even see your age listed LOL

Now I feel old compared to you as someone who is pushing 30 HA HA

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 am

Miranda_3 wrote:I didn't even see your age listed LOL

Now I feel old compared to you as someone who is pushing 30 HA HA

That's not even close to old my friend. I am starting the feel old the more I hear kids these days talk.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  countryrocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Miranda_3 wrote:Yes I enjoy nostalgic moments like that

It's absolutely incredible how your mind can take you back in time when you hear certain songs/see certain videos. I can close my eyes and be in the state of mind and feel like I'm in that time again. Music is incredible that way.

There's nothing like that feeling! I love how music can take you to a totally different place and time. Just one of the many things that makes music the best thing in the world Cool

*Likes*... I just made my own like button. It's called typing.
P.S. ... You LOVE my signature now that it works... you're so glad you fixed that so you can appreciate all that is that clip from Pop!ular

FB has a *like* emoticon that uses this (y) to make a little thumbs up thingy. It doesn't work on here though, obviously haha.
I knew what your signature was going to be haha. That's one of my favorite parts of that video.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

countryrocks wrote: FB has a *like* emoticon that uses this (y) to make a little thumbs up thingy. It doesn't work on here though, obviously haha.
I knew what your signature was going to be haha. That's one of my favorite parts of that video.

HAHA! I adore that part of the video! Dramatically singing to himself in the mirror, guy walks in, "nothin' to see here, just doing my business"..guy goes into stall, "ok we're clear, back to seductively singing to myself in this mirror in my sexy cut off shirt and faux hawk"
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Trufan on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

PLEASE let's not talk about age...lol. I have a son older than all of you. His pic is in my avatar along with his son, my grandson.
avatar
Trufan

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Trufan wrote:PLEASE let's not talk about age...lol. I have a son older than all of you. His pic is in my avatar along with his son, my grandson.

HAHA! SUBJECT CHANGE!

Who likes pie!?
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  countryrocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
Trufan wrote:PLEASE let's not talk about age...lol. I have a son older than all of you. His pic is in my avatar along with his son, my grandson.

HAHA! SUBJECT CHANGE!

Who likes pie!?

ME! Just in case you didn't know.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum