Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love

3 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_lcap50%Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_lcap50%Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_lcap0%Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_lcap0%Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Empty Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love

Post  countryrocks Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 pm

This is an amazing song. I love her voice and the lyrics are stellar. Have you ever heard a song, and felt like you could have written those lyrics yourself? That's how I feel with this one. This song represents everything a true friend/lover should be. Excellent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_siYfZDh5w
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love Empty Re: Emeli Sande- My Kind of Love

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

I do really like this. I don't like what she does with her voice in the chorus though... it's typical R&B, but it's what I'm annoyed with and why I don't listen to that genre. Those vocal fluctuations really bother me. The song is beautiful though and I do enjoy her voice, just not what she does with it in the chorus.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:I do really like this. I don't like what she does with her voice in the chorus though... it's typical R&B, but it's what I'm annoyed with and why I don't listen to that genre. Those vocal fluctuations really bother me. The song is beautiful though and I do enjoy her voice, just not what she does with it in the chorus.

Does the chorus kinda prevent you from listening to the song? I hate it when I like a song but then I don't like a part of it... I think she has such good emotion in her voice, and I know what you mean about female R&B singers overdoing the vocal influctions, but I think if she sang the chorus of this song in a different way some of the emotion would have been lost..maybe. haha. I don't know. I'm in total agreement with you about the song being beautiful.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 am

countryrocks wrote:Does the chorus kinda prevent you from listening to the song? I hate it when I like a song but then I don't like a part of it... I think she has such good emotion in her voice, and I know what you mean about female R&B singers overdoing the vocal influctions, but I think if she sang the chorus of this song in a different way some of the emotion would have been lost..maybe. haha. I don't know. I'm in total agreement with you about the song being beautiful.

Oh yeah definitely, her voice in the chorus for sure prevents me from enjoying the song.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:Does the chorus kinda prevent you from listening to the song? I hate it when I like a song but then I don't like a part of it... I think she has such good emotion in her voice, and I know what you mean about female R&B singers overdoing the vocal influctions, but I think if she sang the chorus of this song in a different way some of the emotion would have been lost..maybe. haha. I don't know. I'm in total agreement with you about the song being beautiful.

Oh yeah definitely, her voice in the chorus for sure prevents me from enjoying the song.

Sad times!
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

I still like it, but I'm not going to buy it or go out of my way to listen to it, sorry buddy haha I know it's sad panda... R&B is one of my least favorite genres that's for sure. I just can't relate to it or handle it.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:I still like it, but I'm not going to buy it or go out of my way to listen to it, sorry buddy haha I know it's sad panda... R&B is one of my least favorite genres that's for sure. I just can't relate to it or handle it.

It is really sad Sad but understandable... I guess haha. I'm going to put the lyrics in our notebook so you have them. Laughing
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:49 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:I still like it, but I'm not going to buy it or go out of my way to listen to it, sorry buddy haha I know it's sad panda... R&B is one of my least favorite genres that's for sure. I just can't relate to it or handle it.

It is really sad Sad but understandable... I guess haha. I'm going to put the lyrics in our notebook so you have them. Laughing

Of course you are... Honestly I'd probably like it better if you did that than try and make me listen closely to them. It's really not a bad song! I promise I don't dislike it! Just the style monkey (How in God's name is that a monkey!? Please tell me... I'm highly concerned right now... )
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 pm

This song has been confirmed to be her next US single!! Very Happy 
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loyalheart Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:06 am

That's great that this is going to be her next single in the US. It's the only other song besides "Next To Me" that I like from her. I hope it does well. Smile

loyalheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down