ACM's in April

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ACM's in April

Post  countryrocks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 pm

I liked Taylor when she first arrived on the scene...then I heard her live at CMA Fest in Nashville in 2007, and that was the end of that. She sounded really bad. That's when I truly realized how bad her vocals are when she doesn't have the aid of a studio. And her music has continuously went downhill. I'm familiar with her first album- aside from the very weak vocals, it's not a bad album. There's some good stuff on it. I can't listen to it though, because I can't stand anything about her and haven't been able to for years. Honestly, I would say that she is hands down my least favorite artist of all time.

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 am

Miranda_3 wrote:I have the first three albums too, but I just deleted them from my Walkman. I have no desire to get the new one. The first three are pretty good actually, but I admit that I was listening to them because I had started thinking a lot about my high school crush after I got divorced. Once I quit doing that, I didn't really want to listen to Taylor Swift anymore

I listened to her in high school when I hadn't gone through enough in life to really have much life experience but after I got into college her music seemed childish. It's not bad music, it's just very immature for the most part.
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  threadsense on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 am

Thoughts? I've watched bits & pieces and know who the winners are....

Gotta say, I do adore REBA.....such grace, style and humor. She's not the only one who misses Dick Clark.

And George Strait will always give me the vapors

threadsense

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I haven't watched much of it, but I do know the winners and I saw LBT's performance. Which, let's be real, is amazing. I love that this is their new single and that they performed it. It's the perfect example of why they're Vocal Group of the Year. The whole bed thing going on in the background was terrible, but the song is one of my favorites!

Back to top Go down

Post  Trufan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Honestly I thought the best true performance was The Band Perry. So much energy and so much precision in the choreography.
Trufan

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Trufan wrote:Honestly I thought the best true performance was The Band Perry. So much energy and so much precision in the choreography.

I love the song and the performance; however, all the dancing interfered with Kimberly's vocals too much for me. Also, the song is noisy to begin with....and the electric guitar last night was way overdone. It was a lot of fun, but I'd much rather have less dancing in interest of better vocals and harmonies. I hope they're a little more "calm" when I see them this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top