Upcoming concerts you're going to

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Have any future shows planned? I don't have any yet, but hopefully I'll have some for the summer.
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Possibly Bret Michaels!
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:39 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Possibly Bret Michaels!

I remembering you mentioning that. When and where is that again? I really got interested when you told me Montgomery Gentry were also going to be there.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 pm

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Possibly Bret Michaels!

I remembering you mentioning that. When and where is that again? I really got interested when you told me Montgomery Gentry were also going to be there.

It's by the cities/prior lake area. Where my Godmother lives, so hence why it's accessible for us. It's a festival up there in July I believe. Tickets are $20 for 3 days...Warrant is coming too so I'm like Shocked
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Possibly Bret Michaels!

I remembering you mentioning that. When and where is that again? I really got interested when you told me Montgomery Gentry were also going to be there.

It's by the cities/prior lake area. Where my Godmother lives, so hence why it's accessible for us. It's a festival up there in July I believe. Tickets are $20 for 3 days...Warrant is coming too so I'm like Shocked

Seriously?! I'll have to look at the rest of the lineup!

Wait what festival is it? haha.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

^ The Prior Lake Days or something like that? I know the price is right!
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:^ The Prior Lake Days or something like that? I know the price is right!

Lakefront Music Fest hahaha.

We have family in near Minneapolis that mom wants to go visit...might be a good time to do it Very Happy

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:30 am

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:^ The Prior Lake Days or something like that? I know the price is right!

Lakefront Music Fest hahaha.

We have family in near Minneapolis that mom wants to go visit...might be a good time to do it Very Happy

*likes* bounce
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  Miranda_3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:44 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Possibly Bret Michaels!
I like him LOL

A bunch of people where I live went to Cincinnati to see him with Poison awhile back

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  ChicaCherryCola on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Miranda_3 wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Possibly Bret Michaels!
I like him LOL

A bunch of people where I live went to Cincinnati to see him with Poison awhile back

Good reviews? I've wanted to see him for quite a while but the opportunity never arose so now I'm pretty pumped.
avatar
ChicaCherryCola

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-01-14
Age : 25
Location : North Dakota

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  Miranda_3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm

It seemed like they all had a good time

Miranda_3

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  threadsense on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Looks like Bruno Mars July 25 in San Jose.....I think all my kids plus my sister are wanting to go to.

He's #2 on my musical bucket list.....
avatar
threadsense

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:59 pm

threadsense wrote:Looks like Bruno Mars July 25 in San Jose.....I think all my kids plus my sister are wanting to go to.

He's #2 on my musical bucket list.....

I'm sure he'll put on a great show! I'm not much of a fan of his music, but he is a true artist and has a lot of talent.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  countryrocks on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Going to see Emerson Drive next Friday!!! Very Happy

Matt Nathanson will be performing as well. Not really happy that he's coming, as I'm not a fan, but I'll deal with it. I'm just really excited to see EDrive again. Last time I saw them live was June of 2011.

_________________
avatar
countryrocks
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-01-12

http://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming concerts you're going to

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum