Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shows you've been to recently

2 posters

Go down

Shows you've been to recently Empty Shows you've been to recently

Post  countryrocks Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Been to any concerts lately? Last one for me was this summer, Justin Moore. He was great.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shows you've been to recently Empty Re: Shows you've been to recently

Post  ChicaCherryCola Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Holy cow I think the last one I went to was the Eli Young Band with you Justin! Haha. Or was it the Matthew West and Casting Crowns one.. hmmm.... Well anyway both were amazing. Matthew West = BLOWN AWAY. The boy is a natural at performing and hilarious.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Holy cow I think the last one I went to was the Eli Young Band with you Justin! Haha. Or was it the Matthew West and Casting Crowns one.. hmmm.... Well anyway both were amazing. Matthew West = BLOWN AWAY. The boy is a natural at performing and hilarious.

Justin Moore was the last one I went to, and that was a few days after we went to see the Eli Young Band. Daaaang that's so long ago, ha. I love concerts. That's too long.

The Band Perry are coming to the fair here this year, unless they back out again like they did last year. I don't think they will though. I'm going to go see them. I found out recently that Hunter Hayes is coming to the fair ugh Mad Mad Mad .
Hairball is performing again....oh and Hinder is coming. Sunday's show hasn't been announced yet.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:56 pm

countryrocks wrote:
ChicaCherryCola wrote:Holy cow I think the last one I went to was the Eli Young Band with you Justin! Haha. Or was it the Matthew West and Casting Crowns one.. hmmm.... Well anyway both were amazing. Matthew West = BLOWN AWAY. The boy is a natural at performing and hilarious.

Justin Moore was the last one I went to, and that was a few days after we went to see the Eli Young Band. Daaaang that's so long ago, ha. I love concerts. That's too long.

The Band Perry are coming to the fair here this year, unless they back out again like they did last year. I don't think they will though. I'm going to go see them. I found out recently that Hunter Hayes is coming to the fair ugh Mad Mad Mad .
Hairball is performing again....oh and Hinder is coming. Sunday's show hasn't been announced yet.

Must have been Eli Young Band then.. I think Matthew West was in the spring possibly.... yeaaaah I think I went with Laura for my birthday haha... Gettin' all messed up. GROSS! Yeah I heard the Hunter Hayes thing too! I don't want to go to any honestly. Hinder is tempting but theyd probably be drunk or something.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:Must have been Eli Young Band then.. I think Matthew West was in the spring possibly.... yeaaaah I think I went with Laura for my birthday haha... Gettin' all messed up. GROSS! Yeah I heard the Hunter Hayes thing too! I don't want to go to any honestly. Hinder is tempting but theyd probably be drunk or something.

Yeah, I was considering Hinder...but I dunno. I'd like to start going to some of the rock concerts too.

I'm not the biggest fan of The Band Perry, but they are talented and I'm sure they'd put on a good show. Better Dig Two is great! I'm going to try and convince you to go with me to see them haha. bounce
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

I am hoping Ribfest puts out a good lineup this year dangit. They've had some good rock/alt. bands in the past (that I've had to miss!)

I wish they'd get some better rock concerts dangit.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:I am hoping Ribfest puts out a good lineup this year dangit. They've had some good rock/alt. bands in the past (that I've had to miss!)

I wish they'd get some better rock concerts dangit.

So far Hairball and Hinder are the two rock acts and The Band Perry and Hunter Hayes are the two country ones. Sunday hasn't been announced yet. I'm assuming that will be a country concert but I dont know....oh yeah I hope RibFest has a good acts this year. James Otto was OK but I wouldn't have went if it wasn't for October Road opening! I really wanted to see Craig Morgan, but couldn't because I had to work.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 am

countryrocks wrote:
So far Hairball and Hinder are the two rock acts and The Band Perry and Hunter Hayes are the two country ones. Sunday hasn't been announced yet. I'm assuming that will be a country concert but I dont know....oh yeah I hope RibFest has a good acts this year. James Otto was OK but I wouldn't have went if it wasn't for October Road opening! I really wanted to see Craig Morgan, but couldn't because I had to work.

Hinder is tempting and I've heard Hairball is amazing. I don't like James Otto... October Road is ALWAYS good. I've seen them more times than I can remember and every time they are usually better than who they're opening for. Craig was AMAZING! I was seriously impressed with him. Ribfest better have a good lineup and maybe the Sunday slot for the fair will be someone good but I'm not holding my breath!
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 am

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:

Hinder is tempting and I've heard Hairball is amazing. I don't like James Otto... October Road is ALWAYS good. I've seen them more times than I can remember and every time they are usually better than who they're opening for. Craig was AMAZING! I was seriously impressed with him. Ribfest better have a good lineup and maybe the Sunday slot for the fair will be someone good but I'm not holding my breath!

All I know about Hairball is that they're an 80s rock cover band...When you turn 21, we're going to see October Road a lot more. Yes we are... I saw Craig at CMA Fest (I even met him too) and yeah he can certainly put on a show... I know, I want someone epic on Sunday. Doubt it will happen, but hey you never know.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

The day someone REALLY EXCITING AND GOOD comes to Ribfest/The fair:

Shows you've been to recently M0t3esAfXB1qd82qzq

*disco lights included
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola