Country Music Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

2 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_lcap100%Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_lcap0%Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_lcap0%Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Empty Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

Post  countryrocks Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Love it. Yet another great song by Luke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5M_rT89kxY
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

https://thecmzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye Empty Re: Luke Bryan- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 am

I have completely lost all respect for this man. The melody is alright, but those lyrics... my gah how many songs has he done now where he just goes "What rhymes with bed? hmm, head..."... There is NO thought or depth to his lyrics in any way.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:17 am

Luke's lyrics have just never bothered me I guess...love his voice, and to me his songs have a quality sound to them that is severely lacking on radio these days.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

countryrocks wrote:Luke's lyrics have just never bothered me I guess...love his voice, and to me his songs have a quality sound to them that is severely lacking on radio these days.

To me all the things you listed are what he's lacking in haha! I loved his first album actually but I've grown more and more annoyed by his music and his voice. His lyrics actually REALLY REALLY REALLY bother me.... like a lot.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:
countryrocks wrote:Luke's lyrics have just never bothered me I guess...love his voice, and to me his songs have a quality sound to them that is severely lacking on radio these days.

To me all the things you listed are what he's lacking in haha! I loved his first album actually but I've grown more and more annoyed by his music and his voice. His lyrics actually REALLY REALLY REALLY bother me.... like a lot.

I have his first album and like it. I have listened to the other ones and they're good, but an album has to be a little more than good for me to buy it.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:03 pm

My friend gave me his first album and I liked it a lot at first, but I've lost a lot of respect for him over the years and I've all together stopped listening to him.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:My friend gave me his first album and I liked it a lot at first, but I've lost a lot of respect for him over the years and I've all together stopped listening to him.

Sad times. Sounds like me and Lady Antebellum. Except I didn't like their first album, I just liked their first song haha. After that, my opinion of them went way downhill fast. Laughing
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Sad times. Sounds like me and Lady Antebellum. Except I didn't like their first album, I just liked their first song haha. After that, my opinion of them went way downhill fast. Laughing

I like a few of their songs... but they're not my favorite. I'll buy their singles.
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  countryrocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

ChicaCherryCola wrote:

I like a few of their songs... but they're not my favorite. I'll buy their singles.

They have the talent, they just need to start making real music instead of that Rascal Flatts-y pop country stuff.
countryrocks
countryrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaCherryCola Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

It's what sells and that's what most music is these days. They make music to sell (See Blake Shelton's arrogant comment haha).
ChicaCherryCola
ChicaCherryCola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum